TO help all Hywel Dda residents have easy and flexible access to a COVID-19 vaccine, starting from Monday 28 June, first and second dose walk-in vaccine clinics will run at all Hywel Dda mass vaccination centre across Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire.
With the rise in cases across the UK it is important that as many people come forward for their first and second vaccines as soon as possible.
Please call into any of the following centres to receive your first vaccine dose, available for anyone aged 18 and over, or your second vaccine dose if it is due (all vaccines are available at each site, please call our booking team on 0300 303 8322 if you need to check if you are due your second dose):
• Aberystwyth (Thomas Parry Library, SY23 3FL) Open 7 days a week from Monday 28 June onwards, 10am – 8pm
• Cardigan (Teifi Leisure Centre SA43 1HG) Open 7 days a week from Friday 2 July onwards, 10am – 8pm
• Carmarthen walk-in (Halliwell Conference Centre, UWTSD, SA31 3EP) Open 7 days a week from Thursday 1 July onwards, 10am – 8pm
• Carmarthen drive-through (United Counties Showground, SA33 5DR) Open 7 days a week from Monday 28 June onwards, 10am – 7pm
• Haverfordwest (Pembrokeshire Archives, SA61 2PE) Open 7 days a week from Monday 28 June onwards, 10am – 8pm
• Llanelli (Ffwrnes Theatre SA15 3YE) Open 7 days a week from Monday 28 June onwards, 10am – 8pm
• Tenby (Tenby Leisure Centre, SA70 8EJ) Open Friday to Sunday from Friday 2 July onwards, 10am – 8pm
Please not that while very effort is being made to ensure a good supply of all vaccines are available at each centre, if the vaccine you require is not be available, our vaccination staff will book you into the next available session.
There is no need to contact the health board to book an appointment but if you wish to schedule an appointment you can still do so by contacting our booking team on 0300 303 8322 or by emailing COVIDenquiries.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have already registered using the online form, you are still welcome to attend the walk-in clinic and if you have a scheduled appointment, please keep your appointment time.
If you wish to have assurance that the appropriate vaccine is available, please contact the Hywel Dda Command Centre on 0300 303 8322 or by email on COVIDenquiries.email@example.com before travelling to a centre.
Alison Evans, Lead Clinical Nurse for Hywel Dda’s mass vaccination centres, said: “Following the confirmation last week by the First Minister that Wales is at the start of a third wave, we knew we needed to make it as easy as possible for people to access the vaccine.
“I am incredibly proud of all our vaccination teams across our centres who are working incredibly hard to make sure we are able to provide the vaccine people need, when they need it.
“If you haven’t had your first vaccine it is never too late; call in to your local centre and we will arrange this for you. We have plans in place to ensure we can vaccinate most people there and then but if for any reason we can’t please be assured we will get a vaccine sorted for you as soon as possible.
“Our staff will also be more than happy to speak to anyone who is unsure if they want to have the vaccine and may have questions they want answers to before having one. We have friendly, expert teams across all our centres so please, if you have any doubts about having the vaccine, please call in to see us for a chat. We will answer any questions you may have so you can make the right decision for you.”
Vaccination Cards Picture Vaccination Cards Picture
First and second dose walk-in COVID vaccine clini First and second dose walk-in COVID vaccine clini