Plans to increase size of caravan park withdrawn

A PLAN to increase the size of a caravan park near Narberth was withdrawn before any decision was made.

Chairman of Pembrokeshire County Council’s planning committee Cllr Jacob Williams said the New Park Caravan Site application was “dead.”

The committee had been due to discuss an application to change the current 20 touring pitches and ten camping pitches to 20 static caravan pitches, as well  as an additional ten static pitches on agricultural land at Landshipping.

Demolition of three sheds and redundant glasshouse, static caravan for community use, play area, associated new infrastructure and ecological enhancement had also been proposed.

At its meeting on September 3 Cllr Williams said the application , which had been recommended for refusal by officers, had been withdrawn on August 28, not just from that day’s agenda but “as an application.”

A fresh application would have to be submitted if the plan is to be considered in future the committee was told.

error: You are in breach of copyright
%d bloggers like this: