FURTHER to previous updates today (Tuesday, 25th August):
Cleddau Bridge is closed to high sided vehicles and expected to remain so until possibly around 7 pm.
· Carew to Tenby road at Gumfreston: still closed due to flooding and may remain so for some time. Some cars are driving through deep water
· A4115 Crosshands to Templeton road: passable with care but still being affected by run-off from fields
· A4076 at Hamilton Terrace, Milford Haven: large tree down across road
· Tree fallen onto a car near the Waterloo roundabout, Pembroke Dock. Road remains open
· Fallen tree partially blocking road between Clydey and Star